Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rating System


I will rate each restaurant on a scale of 1 to 5 egg rolls in five categories, along with an overall rating. The categories are: Food Quality, Egg Roll, Price (Value), Atmosphere, and Service. Yes, the egg roll is a separate category from all other food. You can tell a lot about the food just by the egg roll! Think about it.


Since I can't try everything on the menu in one sitting, I will order the same three things at each restaurant: Cashew Chicken, Egg Drop Soup, and of course, and Egg Roll. This will help me to fairly rate each restaurant on the same items. If there are people with me, I will kindly ask to try a bite of what they are having in order to add some variety. To all my friends...you've been warned. If I am at a buffet, I will taste as many foods as I can. And lastly, I will only drink water as to not tamper with my taste buds!


0 comments:

Post a Comment